Monday, May 5, 2008

Senga Bay Part Two: Paradise Found

I am currently staring out from our beautiful chalet perched in a forest reserve overlooking the lake. By night the lights twinkle across the lake from the fishing boats from the local village. By day the baboons play in the trees below our porch and drink from the pool in front of the lodge. I could not be happier. I have found my paradise on the lake.

In fact, why am I writing this? It’s time to stroll down to the private beach and start the day.

3 comments:

Kash said...

OMG, I am so glad you guys are relaxing at a beautiful spot after the horrors of the first one, and the stress creted in Zomba. You DESERVE it so enjoy it!

Kirsten Downey said...

Fantastic beautiful. So happy you are having a good time. You better be taking TONS of pictures, because everything really sounds amazing. Really. Miss you!

Little Chef said...

Sounds beautiful! Baboons!